Monday, June 9, 2008

Wii and stuff!

Wii got a Wii and a Wii Fit over the weekend! It's super cool. Much more than I thought it would be. Tonight is the first time I really tried it out. It was neat. The bowling was so much fun. The Wii Fit is fun, other than the fact that it told me my Wii age is 43!!! Seriously! I obviously failed the balance portion. It calculates your BMI and then does this balance test to get your Wii Fit age. My BMI was suprisingly in normal range (who'd have thought?), but my balance must be horrendous. Not really a surprise:) The thing actually asked me if I ever trip when I walk. Like it was making fun of me! Then Phil and I did a 2 person run. I need to try that again b/c by then end of the run my shorts had fallen down to my ankles and I couldn't figure out what to do with the controller. I didn't have a pocket. Guess I'll have to hold it the whole time. I'm not sure how it knows what it knows. It is such a cool thing, and I'm not a video game kind of person unless it's Tetris. Holly, I tried to call you while we were bowling!! Got a weird series of rings and never a machine. Sorry.

Anyway, so Mollie is making some head way with the potty training! I have just figured out that she has to be naked. Or naked with a dress on. We left church after 30 min. yesterday b/c she had to go potty and would only go at home. Freaked out in the bathroom. So between that and Sydney with her life threatening paper cut, we just had to leave. At least it's close by:)
Now did Mollie go potty at home? Of course not. But every time she's naked she'll go. She peed at least 4, maybe 5 times today and even pooped! Sorry if that's too much info, but it's very exciting!

Nancy, Jennifer, Michele, her friend Heather, and I all went to see Sex and the City last night. I LOVED it!! Now, it's pretty graphic. Like, lots of sex going on in the cities apparently. And I am obviously not into fashion b/c I don't know what the hell these people were wearing most of the time. It was nuts. But that's the show! And the movie was great I thought.

Michele and James (best neighbors ever, Hi Michele!) got the girls a plastic pool for the yard yesterday and brought it over. It has a cute little slide and they got them a turtle water toy. They love it. James is rebuilding a bug (think VW) in their garage and needed something over the winter to wash parts in. You can't buy a plastic pool in Feb/March so he took ours and so they replaced it. But went above and beyond.

The girls start their Kindertots/Kinderdance classes tomorrow at the community center! I know you'll all be glued to your computers waiting for pictures. I can't wait! Mollie and her little friend Lindsay in leotards are going to be priceless.

Lastly, we kept Chase again today. He was in a pretty good mood most of the time and is finally eating a little better after all of his little illnesses and a bit of an eating strike. He's so, so cute and snuggly! He likes to be held though and that's a little hard with the other 2 around. But today they handled it really well. Oh, it helped that Sydney was at St. Mary Magdalene for camp today for 1/2 the day. She goes again on Friday as well. Loves it.

Here are the girls in their pool, Chase, and Sydney playing Wii with Daddy!

2 comments:

Forrest Blogs said...

We've had Wii Fit for about 2 weeks now. It is neat. More than it telling you what your age is, I don't care for the way it changes the shape of my Mi to make me fat.

Kelly said...

HAHA, I just saw this. It's pretty funny. I about died when it told me to brush my teeth before I went to bed.