Thursday, June 12, 2008

early morning

As I sit here and open up my laptop, Sydney's saying, I need a vitamin. Mommy, I haven't had a vitamin today. I say, Sydney, it's 7:15, you're not going to die without a vitamin by 8am. Not that she knows what that mean, but geez!! She came on down to my bed at 5:55, saw that Phil wasn't there and climbed on in. 6:00 Mollie wakes up. Ugggghhhh....
I am so tired.

Yesterday was a fabulous day spent at the new YMCA pool with some friends who graciously sponsored our admission:) We were there from 10-12:30 then went home, rested, and went back after naps from 5-7. We had picnic lunch and dinner. The girls had a blast. I love pools that are 1 ft. at entry!! Mollie can touch and walk around and play. And of course playing with their friends was a bonus. So you would think that Sydney would have taken a nap. But no. She went to bed right before 8, but was up way too early! She's exhausted! (as am I)!
I wish we could join the Y, but we already have a gym membership and a neighborhood pool.

I think it's safe to say that Mollie is potty trained! No more diapers! Yeah! She's wearing pull-ups for naps and night time, but yesterday was dry after her nap. She wore panties to and from the pool yesterday and was fine. The test will be this morning when I drop them off at the gym child care. I'll only plan to stay 45 minutes just in case. After that Sydney's friend Ava is coming over to play and to get a little break from her new twin siblings:) Then hopefully if I snuggle down with Sydney we can all get a nap! This evening we are meeting some other friends at Southpoint mall at the food court and play area. I like not having to cook much :) I'd say when Phil's gone, but that would actually be ever, haha.

0 comments: