Friday, June 13, 2008

things

Well, I'm still amazed that this potty thing is working out so well for Mollie. It's sort of unbelieveable, but I'll take it.

I haven't been feeling so well. It seems that my sinuses are playing tricks on me and perhaps some Vertigo as well b/c I was having a lot of nauseousness and I'm not pregnant. Sorry. I actually was hardly ever nauseous then. It's yucky. I was supposed to walk in the Race for the Cure tomorrow, but I'm not going to go.

My parents are here and my brother Michael and his wife Elizabeth. Courtney and Cameron came over for dinner and Nancy. Travis took Chase to his mom's and Nancy will meet them there tomorrow. How wonderful that she gets a night alone in her own home. That is really a special thing. To be alone at home:) And she needs a break from Chase!!! He starts a new day care Monday and she's had a lot of Chase at her office time this week:) But I understand that he was a very good boy!

Mom's pretty much here to stay I think. She'll be staying with us for a while, still looking for a job and then eventually finding a place of her/their own once we figure out what Dad is going to do. It's way too complicated to try to explain! She'll be camping out in the basement. We have a lot of cleaning out to do in the side that used to be Phil's office, particularly closets. She'll be in the guest room for now, haha! Okay, TIRED! Going to bed!

0 comments: