Wednesday, June 4, 2008

marbles and babies

Marbles are actually a safety hazard for babies. BUT, yesterday we did both.

In the morning I took the girls to Marbles Children's Museum downtown (Raleigh). I had heard that Tuesdays were the best day to go because they don't allow big school groups on that day. And I realized that it was the last Tuesday before traditional calendar schools get out and their girls' dance classes start. So off we went. They had a great time:



When Phil got home from work I went over to the hospital to spend some time with Dawn and the babies! It was so much fun. I know it will be a lot of work for her, and last night was a sneak preview as they each peed and pooped mid-diaper changing and needed new shirts and blankets, etc. I got to feed Owen and hold them both. Here they are, Owen and Cecilila:

0 comments: