Last week was pretty busy and fun! Phil was gone 2 nights again which really started to wear on me by Friday. This was like the 3rd of 4th week of that and this coming week will be the same...
We usually have something to do in the mornings and we eat lunch out with a picnic or a restaurant (limit to once or twice a week) then come home for naps. After that we either go to the gym before dinner or hang out here and play. It's also nice to jsut stay here for the mornings and do stuff, but if something comes up, I don't mind going to someone's house or the park or running errands or a play place or something. Monday we went to Ritter park to play and meet some friends, Tuesday I took the girls to Marbles museum, Wednesday we met up with our old playgroup friends that we used to see regularly, but we hadn't seen in like 6 months! Thursday we had Matthew's (Sydney's bff) preschool party and Sydney was glad to see the friends from their class that we hadn't seen in a few weeks. Friday we had a playdate over here with 2 of Mollie's friends from her MMO, Eliza and Anna and their newborn siblings:) And we watched Chase all day who is still trying to get over some funk he has had for weeks that started with croup turned ear infection turned allergic reaction of MAJOR hives from the amoxicillan turned another ear infection a few days later....
Today was Matthew's big, real birthday party at their house, his Olympic party which was fun. We only stayed outside for about an hour then finished the party inside b/c this weather is unreal!! I can't believe we're having upper 90's/100 in early June. We're just hanging out at home now. Phil and Mollie had a special sneak while Sydney and I were at the party. They went to Qdoba for lunch then ice cream in the CFA (my chickfila acronym) drive through. I think we're going to try to go to our neighborhood pool around dinner time and take some sandwiches for a light dinner. Sydney's really been begging to go and since she took a nap after the party I told her we might could squeeze it in;) I hope it's not too crowded. It will be our first pool experience this year. Sydney has swimming lessons not this week, but next.
Tomorrow I am going to see Sex and the City with a few friends and Nancy and a small dinner at Panera. I'm really looking forward to that!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment