Wow, it's already Friday! It's been a nice week. The weather is gorgeous!!! I took the girls over to the NCSU field lab where they were holding a Farm Animal Days thing today. We were going to go first thing this morning, but we have having a hard time getting moving. I ended up taking them around 12. Odd for me b/c I'm generally a stickler about Mollie's nap and didn't want her falling asleep too early in the car. I had heard though that 12/1ish was a good time to go b/c school field trips were heading out. We saw rabbits, turkeys, baby chicks, quail babies, horses, cows, a 2 week old calf, sheep, goats. Mollie was much more adventurous about touching the animals than Sydney was. The girls got to climb on tractors and get ice cream. The food science department is kind of famous for their ice cream that they make and they give it away for free there. Sydney ventured out and had strawberry which was a surprise and Mollie had chocolate. I just had a bite, can you believe it? A big hit also with them was drinking water out of little paper cones from a cooler.
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment