Monday, April 7, 2008

Jumpin Beans

We had a fun morning at Jumpin Beans this morning. It's really a good place to go, we used to go a lot when Mollie was a baby! It's small so it's easy to keep up with the girls and they have a little jumper so I know Mollie can do that w/out being trampled. Plus, I still have several $2 off coupons so we can get in for $5 per kid! Today was the first time Mollie didn't need me to come jump with her for any part of the morning. She climbed up with slide things in the little and big jumpers by herself. Sydney of course was like, forget you Mom, and did her own thing. She made a friend who was a little older and really enjoyed herself. A friend from one of our playgroups, Kelly, and her kids came so I had someone to hang out with! We packed a lunch and ate there and of course Mollie fell asleep on the way home. They enjoyed watching the Stacy's Littleland show. He played for about 3o minutes. We have his CD so they were familiar with some of the songs. Mollie was rocking out with the guitar and Sydney was kind of reserved. She doesn't like things that are too loud.





Side note: I'm glad to see Roy Williams wearing a Kansas shirt and cheering them on in the final game of the NCAA. I've always liked him a lot. I think he's a great coach and guy even though I'm not a Carolina fan. Maybe Kansas will win! I'm not staying up late enough to see though. I'm having some sinus issues again. Hopefully I can kill it without another $140 and 18 days of Avelox, haha. Hopefully I'll get my buns to Pilates in the morning instead of worrying that my face will hurt if I bend over:) I really need to go. I think after last Tuesday I was sore until Friday.

0 comments: