Friday, April 4, 2008

Internet finally

I forgot my laptop yesterday. Oops. Long story short, yesterday I busted my ass to get here by 3ish b/c the cable was supposed to be installed b/w 3-5. The guys came at 5:10 while I'm here with 2 kids, raining outside, no tv, 2 books, and one Mr. AL cd. It was fun. Note the sarcasm. Thank God for the Baby Janets (dolls) who always travel with us.
Dinner, grocery shopping, Mollie woke up 4 times coughing then crying, girls got up today at 6:50. It was overcast until 12. I love when the girls nap, but it stinks for them that they miss the best part of the day with the weather usually! Anyway, we ventured out on the beach at 10:30 and it was very foggy and chilly, but they loved it and were really extremely cute;)
We had lunch, ran to the little IGA and gift shop then had naps, yeah! Mom and Dad got here by 3:30. Phil (and my laptop) and Nancy and family got here around 9:45. That Chase is getting BIG! The girls are going to be so happy to wake up and see them tomorrow!

0 comments: