Sunday, April 27, 2008

Patrick and Vincen?

Who are Patrick and Vincen you might ask...
We ourselves were not sure until tonight. We're upstairs putting Sydney to bed. Both standing on the bottom bunk talking to her laying on the top bunk. She had been doing her traditional 3 songs after prayers and book/journal. I had been putting Mollie to bed and came in on her request for a 3rd song. She wanted to do "Twas the Night Before Christmas". Strange, out of season, but fine. So I'm trying to say it and I can't really remember, but am trying to make it sound as good as possible. I thought I had finished and Sydney says, "what about Patrick and Vincen?" I said, what? And Phil died laughing. Apparently he got it before I did. She said, "yeah, and like, Rudolph". Apparently it was Prancer and Vixen!!!
It was quite funny:)

I know I've had a few entries about Sydney now. Need to think of something for Mollie, haha. They both got their hair trimmed today! Looks cute. Phil took them to my parents' house for the weekend. They also spent a lot of Saturday with his brother and his 2 girls and saw his Mom. They had a great weekend. As did I on my scrapbooking/girly trip:) We didn't really scrapbook the whole time. Mainly from like 9 or 10pm until 1 or 2 am! We've had a lot of rain/storms this evening.
Until next time...

0 comments: