Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF

A few things I've discovered today:

  • baked cheetos are really good
  • getting the oil changed in my car is not as bad as I usually think it will be even though there are scary people out there who change oil
  • both girls are getting runny noses:(
  • taking a multivitamin on an empty stomach will make you feel really crappy

Update on Sydney's clinginess: Last night I went to see Mama Mia with some girl friends. What a girl movie! It was cheezy, Pierce Brosnan can NOT sing. But it reminded me of my Meredith days in many ways and it was fun. Anyway, I told Sydney all day that I would be going. She wasn't too happy when I left, but it wasn't so bad. I bet Phil $10 that she would go to bed with no problem. Because I wasn't there for her worry about me leaving! I was right. Never even came back out of her room once.

Have a super weekend!!!

0 comments: