Saturday afternoon we headed back to Mocksville to spend the night at my parents' house and visit with my friend Holly and her boys Dylan and Corbin. Dylan is about 5 months older than Sydney and Corbin is almost exactly a year younger than Mollie. They had a great time all playing and I'm so bummed that I didn't have my camera. Sydney and Dylan love to play together and weren't even shy, they just picked up where they left off last time (I can't remember when that was...) and played and played. And Holly and I got to actually talk. Phil and Dad played golf then we picked he and Mom back up and headed back to Apex.
Today we played with my teacher friends Daniele and Ashley and their girls. So 5 girls in all ages 2, 3, 3, 4, and 5. They played outside, ran in the sprinkler, ate lunch, and got worn out!! Daniele and I had met at the gym at 8:30 and we got home at 1:30 so it was a big morning. Mollie went to sleep as soon as we got home and Sydney fell asleep in the car this afternoon on the way to meet Daddy at Remington Grill for our kids eat for .99 dinner:)
I think Sydney finally went to sleep after asking 5, 349 times if I was going to leave or if I left...
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment