Friday, July 4, 2008

Dave Matthews

I can not tell you how awesome Dave Matthews was Wed. night!!! It was one of the best concerts ever. I'm sure it helped that we had VIP parking and really nice seats at a little table right in front of the stage (behind the floor seating) and had a waitress bringing us drinks and nachos. Yeah, that stuff didn't hurt. And, for you One Tree Hill fans, I got to stalk Chad Michael Murray who play Lucas Scott. Dawn, I know you will appreciate it. Nancy and Courtney did as well. Phil is actually the one who spotted him going to his seat, but then we all ended up walking out at the same time and were right behind him and his little chicky. So once again, thank you EPLUS!!!! It was the best free concert ever!!!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Ok, now I am *really* jealous I have no life besides babies right now! ;) I missed Chad Michael Murray...!?