Thursday, September 25, 2008

made of gold show

You know that Embarq commercial where the girl is made out of gold and dents the table and they sing "they don't her Queen Tut for nothing".
HAHAHA,
Sydney's favorite thing on TV. She is so hilarious. She asks to watch it.
(these children are way too spoiled by the DVR)
If she wants to go downstairs to Gramma's room she says, "will you come get me if the made out of gold show comes on?" She loves it and it cracks me up.

She has been such a good girl today:) She's been using awesome manners! (something I do have to credit to her teachers. They do provide really good structure even though they're not on my A list yet. I'll work on being so bitchy about that.)

Tonight she helped me cook cornbread with dinner. Yes, I'm feeling fine, I cook good meals sometimes. Then tonight they were a little stir crazy and in an effort to keep them away from the TV and computer we made some cookie dough. They love to cook. I looked in my cook book to see what cookies required ingredients I actually had at home. Snickerdoodles it was! They happen to be my Dad's favorite and he is coming in town tomorrow or Saturday. We think. Turns out you had to chill the dough so we'll finish making them tomorrow!

Tomorrow Sydney has preschool so Mollie and I get to have some togetherness. She cracks me up when she and I can have a conversation one on one.

0 comments: