Tuesday, September 16, 2008

and it moved on to me...then Phil

I woke up last night sick as a dog. Delayed reaction from Mollie's virus I guess. I never get stomach things so it was not a welcome experience. Not that it ever is, haha. I called Phil this morning as he was in Greenville (nc). He came home and handled the girls. I was so nauseous and dizzy and couldn't sit up very long or walk very far. Surprisingly it seemed to go away pretty quick, just left me tired.
So then this afternoon Phil starts feeling weird, slept on the couch for an hour, then it hit him. Hopefully in the morning he'll also feel better. He said he has a busy next few days.
I was just so glad he could come home this morning. It was a scary feeling thinking I could not take care of the kids. I really couldn't. Sydney was a great help. I've never been that sick before. I've had my share of respiratory illnesses and you can make it through that even if you feel bad, but not tummy troubles!

I'll be glad when this is gone from everyone I know! It seems to be a bug of delayed reaction!

On a brighter note, the girls were glad that daddy got to see Mollie's dance and Sydney's gymnastics classes!

0 comments: