This morning Sydney's preschool hosted "Muffins for Moms" in the fellowship hall at the beginning of the day. It was so cute. You can't see them in the pics, but each child had a pot they had decorated with a flower in it. And they had made corsages for us, haha. They were made out of coffee filters and pipe cleaners and were so, so cute. The teachers served coffee, apple juice and muffins. It was sweet. Sydney and I were glad to have some special time together.
One thing I want to point out is that you probably don't see many pics with her hair down anymore. She always throws up a ponytail. But today she wanted braids since it was a special occasion and she picked out a matching outfit. She looked so cute:) Everyone commented on how nice she looked. I think she's always beautiful, but you know what I mean. She's 4 and has an opinion.
And here are Jennifer and Matthew:And Sydney and Matthew...
side note: they put us at different tables, we think on purpose, haha. they've already told us that the pals would be seperated in the 4's next year;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment