Well, last night Mollie fell down the stairs. I think about 1/2 the main flight before the landing. I was in the kitchen and heard thump, thump, thump, then loud crying. I was just around the corner, ran around, grabbed her up (maybe not the best idea) and she was okay. Thank God! It was awful hearing those thumps. I think it's because she didn't take her Crocs off before she started up the stairs. We really have a no shoes on the stairs rule, but I guess she is like, 2.
Oh, and this is funny. She's told me I'm mean twice. In the car on Monday, "Sydney, my Mommy's mean" I had told her 5 min. before to stop kicking the back of the seat and put her feet down. She just waited to let it sink in I think. Then yesterday she says, "Mommy, my Daddy's not mean". I said "you're right, he's not, he's a nice Daddy." She said, "yeah, Mommy's mean". Really?? I just CAN'T WAIT till she's 13!
Sydney took another nap today. That's 5 days in a row! I let her stay up a little later and watch extra Mary Poppins and have popcorn.
We had a busy day today:
gym
Planet Child
home for lunch and naps
large Target trip
dinner at Cinelli's with Kim and Joshua
Harris Teeter for diet coke and potty M&M's
home for Mary Poppins and bed
Ahhh...tired
Phil's gone tonight and tomorrow night. I think he'll be gone 2 nights next week too. Things are picking up a bit in the travel department!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment