It's so funny watching Sydney. After no nap since Sunday I guess...it catches up with her. But she was wound up after out fun morning. I'll get back to that. We tried quiet time in her room for about 10 min, but I just knew today was not going to work. I got some laundry done then let her come out and told her she could lay on the couch and snuggle me. I turned on Super Why and she didn't want to lay with me. So I'm sitting on the other side of the couch just watching her. She gets all comfortable, gets rid of the pillow, focuses on the tv and it starts. The droopy eyes. I have been sitting here gradually watching her eyes close, open back up real quick, then close again. I think it's over now:) So sweet.
This morning we went up to Hopper's House and met our friends Dawn and Ava. My friend Leanne also joined us and her twins who are almost 3, Sean and Catherine. They're so cute! And since Dawn is about to have boy/girl twins on June 2nd it was fun for us to all get together. Sydney has (in the past) annoyed the crap out of Ava. But lately they've been playing so well together! They did great all morning. And man, does Mollie love that Moon Sand! I'm going to have to get some of that for home. They came over here to get a bite for lunch and play till naps.
Thank you all for wearing Sydney out!
Tonight Phil and I are going to the movies. Hopefully we'll have time to sneak in some dinner first. I really want to see Made of Honor, but he isn't loving the idea. We will see it though b/c I haven't made him go to a chick flick in years!!!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment