I forgot that I forgot to blog about the preschool fundraiser. Each class had a "theme" basket to put together. I think there were 12 baskets total. One was just gift cards, awesome!
Anyway, I missed the Bunco and Baskets party at the church Sat. night, but my friend Jennifer called me to tell me that I won one!!! I couldn't believe it. I mean, these baskets are not baskets, they're huge. Sometimes 2 different things. They're on rolling pallet things. Mine was probably 4 ft. long and 4ft. high. I should have taken a picture of it. The director took one of me next to it so maybe she'll give it to me.
Turns out I won the Macho Man basket, haha.
This is what all it had in it:
2 tickets to Truck Qualifying at Lowes Motor Speedway (May 16)
2 Carquest 300 tickets at Lowes Motor Speedway (May 24)
2 Personal training sessions with a dad at the school who is also a trainer-$120 value
(10) $20 gift cert.’s for Rush Hour Karting
(2) $20 gift cert.s for Sparks Sports Bar
5 day wheelie cool cooler
2 free Papa Johns pizzas
3 in 1 golf cooler, large pack of golf balls
$20 Dick’s Sporting Goods gift cert.
Camping Chair
2 flashlights
5 pc. Pliers set
Coleman water bottle
$6 off in Jersey Mikes g.c’s.
Oxo BBQ tool set
Williams-Sonoma cedar planks
Car wash set/tools
Tape measure, 15 in 1 pocket tool, WD-40, picture hanging kit
2 Dell dress shirts, Dell back pack, Dell coffee Mug
Tan tote thingy
Safety goggles
I’m not sure what the total value of the basket is, but several hundred dollars! Phil's super happy about the go-cart tickets. I think it's close to his office. I might use the personal trainer since I realized that it's actually a guy who goes to my gym b/c I see him there all the time!
If you know anyone who wants the racing tickets let us know:)
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment