Monday, August 25, 2008

oh, the things 4 year olds care about...

For one, halter tops. Definitely. And hair. And Hannah Montana, especially when they have no idea who she is and have never watched the show. Marketing, marketing.
Also...bathroom words like poop, pee, butt...private part words like boobies. Constant stream of boobies and things that rhyme with them. Okay, not just 4 year olds, add Mollie to that. It's just a joy to ride in the car with the 2 of them lately:)

I forgot to mention that the sleepover with Aunt Nancy Saturday night didn't quite make it all the way through the night. About 8:45ish she called to say that Sydney wasn't going to sleep over. Bummer. But it was fine. They had a great time. Went to Walmart, picked out marshmallows, donuts and orange soda, nail polish, and a new clearance Tinker Bell halter bathing suit!!! Now Sydney thinks Aunt Nancy will buy her whatever she wants, haha. She took a bubble bath with Chase (who was in his duck tub), ate macaroni, and just really enjoyed herself. Nancy said she was awesome. Until bed time. I don't know why I really thought she would stay there. We certainly didn't want to push it though. She tried and we'll keep trying. One day she'll think it's cool. She was really tired and fell asleep on the way back home.

Phil had to go to Kernersville for his Fantasy Football league live draft. My brother and brother in law Travis rode with him and were meeting Phil's brother and some other guys. I think Fantasy Football is a funny concept. I told him I thought I was the only fantasy he needed, haha, but apparently it doesn't work that way...

0 comments: