Friday, August 22, 2008

busy week~TGIF!

Well, we've had a very busy week just doing a random assortment of things, lots of play dates, mall, fighting with Sydney about bed time, etc.
We've seen Phil about an hour since Monday night so we're looking forward to him slowing down a bit. It's just been such a busy week for him. He was out of town one night, but home very late 2 nights. He got to pick up his new car this morning though, finally! So he'll be driving that home, can't wait to see it. We dropped him off this morning at the car place this morning.

Sydney has been doing much better about going to bed. I didn't blog about it, but Tuesday night was hellacious. About 2 hours of trying to get her to stay in her room and stop freaking out about me leaving. I think I've figured out that the real problem mostly lies in the fact that her Gramma is here so Mommy can leave whenever she wants. So I have to get her to trust me that I'm not going anywhere when she's asleep!! It's a long story, but she's doing a lot better now.

We hung out with Dawn and Ava and the babies this morning, and are going out for pizza with our Wright family friends and then to their house to play until bed time. They live right around the corner so it's easy. Tomorrow night Sydney might be spending the night with Nancy and we'll be cooking out with James and Michelle, our favorite neighbors:)
Mom went to Mocksville for the weekend and she's REALLY enjoying her new job so we're really happy that she's happy.

Now I'm really craving something sweet...this is why I don't keep any kind of candy or cookies or ice cream in the house...it would by gone by 4pm!

1 comments:

Jen said...

NICE! Enjoy it!!!