Sydney stayed with my 14, almost 15 year old, neighbor this morning for about 3 hours without a peep. She could have cared less that I was leaving. I guess she sees her as more of a playmate than a babysitter? Well, Katie starts high school in a few weeks and you better believe she will get some business (for smaller outings) out of me!!
I went to the dr. with my friend Dawn and her precious little twins. It was their first shot appt. so she really needed an extra set of hands and I really thought it would be fun to go. It was very interesting taking 2 babies to the dr.! She really needed help. I'm sure she could have done it, but both babies deserved equal love:) They were already irritated to be woken up, poked and prodded, etc. So then when the shots came...O did not like it one bit. C was asleep until the first one, poor girl. She calmed down pretty quick, but O was less than pleased. He's probably still mad at Dawn and the nurse. We go to the same pediatrician and it was funny to see Dr. Bowman do a double take when he walked in and saw me in there too. We were just there a month ago!
Anyway, so I had Katie watch the girls while I went and thought maybe I could squeeze in some Target while I was out. You know, since I never get out alone anymore without an extra special little 4 year old...Oh, nevermind, I have been out to dinner and a movie, but I meant shopping! Like groceries and "stuff"! But I was a little short on time and Katie wasn't answering the phone so I came home and checked in and asked the girls if they'd like to stay with Katie some more. Katie had said she didn't have anywhere else to be and wasn't hungry. So they all let me leave again! I couldn't believe it! It was bliss:) Just me and my Super Target!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment