Here is possibly the top ranking story of the day...okay, it definitely is:
Phil sent me a text message this morning that said he won something and I'm never going to believe it. I sent one back and said what? So he called me. I was in the dr. office (cell phone no, no) so I answered real quick and said I can't be on the phone here, but what did you win???
A 2 year lease on a BMW z4 convertible. Like little 2 seater sports car. Seriously.
Do I know any details? Not really. He is supposed to talk to someone about it in the next few days and work out the particulars. We don't know what color, when we get it, how much insurance is, if we have to pay taxes on it, where we're going to put it! Any of that.
But he's pretty excited.
OH, back to where it came from. At his national sales meeting at the end of April I guess IBM started a contest to see who could sell the most of their branded servers. Every one you sold got you "chances" in the raffle. Apparently Phil sold 10% of the servers so he had the most chances or something like that and he won. Holy crapola!
He said, "I think I really like my job"
Do you ever feel like you're waiting for the ball to drop?
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment