Gymnastics


Mollie and Olivia in the pool
things that only happen to me:
Getting the neighbor's tiny dog leash wrapped around your ankle making this 4 inch burn/cut that gets infected, swells your ankle, and requires antibiotics. Gross. It ranks right up there with having to have a piece of glass left over from a 1989 car accident removed from my forehead in college b/c my friend Brandon managed to hit her head on my head in the exact spot. Right at graduation time, with 2 stitches. I just told people I got in a bar fight at Myrtle Beach after graduation. Or then there was 6 months pregnant with Mollie and slipping on the wet floor during my lovely breakfast duty at work and breaking my hand. That darn kindergartener who couldn't mop up their own milk spill.
Anyway, I don't really like dogs that much and have never wanted one. It's not the dog's fault that Sydney was holding the leash and it was running away and my leg just happened to be there. But those retractable cord leash things suck now in my opinion.
school
Sydney got her class assignment this morning. She is going to be in the Elephant class! In the same classroom actually that her Butterfly class was in last year. She'll go MWF mornings. I'm so excited for her. She was pretty bummed at first that she was not in her friend Matthew's class. I had told her repeatedly that they would be split this year (on purpose, haha), but she was still sad that Matthew will be in the Monkeys. She all the sudden *loves* monkeys;) Lucky for her there are 3 other kids in the Elephants that she knows already and were in her class before. I think she's pretty excited now that I've been trying to make a big deal out of it. In 2 weeks we have meet the teacher and orientation and then her first day is Wed. after Labor Day. Mollie will go M/W and will have the same teachers in Mom's Morning Out that she had last year. Matthew's little sister Lindsay will be in her class this year.
We'll enjoy the rest of our summer going to the lake this weekend and the beach Labor day weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment