Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the worst blogger ever

Is now me.
Sorry. I've been really slack lately.
I guess it's because we keep leaving town. It's fun and all, but it's starting to annoy the crap out of me. I'm ready to stick around for a while. After our annual Labor Day weekend at the lake we will be I guess.
Until my wine trip in October that I am dreaming of...
Oh, and my girls trip to a hotel in downtown Raleigh in a few weeks (but I don't have to pack a bunch of crap for my family)

Sydney has been tracked out since Aug. 14 and goes back next Tuesday. Mollie starts preschool on Wed. I start volunteering in Sydney's class on Wednesdays. Yay! I get to help with Writers Workshop. Excited about that.

We spent last Tues. evening at the beach until Sunday. Phil left to meet his brother and my brother for a boy trip Thursday evening until Sunday. They stayed in Myrtle down by Broadway. I have to say this was not the girls' finest weekend as far as behavior was concerned. I was a bit ticked off by the time he got back. And just DONE with them for a while. But then I felt guilty and starting loving them again, haha. Not that I really didn't love them of course! They were just pissing me off and I was tired. I consider that normal.

This week I have a ton of stuff to do. Mostly at night. Our first football game is Thursday night and I can't wait!!!

I met Mollie's teachers tonight. I'll blog about that later, but long story short, I loved them!

0 comments: