The last 2 days we have been going non-stop so today I did something I rarely do....we stayed home. I need to do it more often, ya think? I am worn out. Which I also think may be slightly attributed to my flu mist I got on Monday. I haven't quite felt right since. But I'm thinking if I ignore it it will go away.
Mollie was quite pissed that she didn't have school today. Can you tell she loves it? I might have to put her in 5 days next year. I've been thinking about it (way too early) and was leaning toward the 4 day option. I think she's leaning more toward the 7 day option. Not one, sorry Charlie. She does get to have show and tell tomorrow. The boys have it on Wed. and the girls have it on Fri. They have to bring something related to their theme which is turtles this week. They did school another week and next week they start in on the alphabet. So the thing they bring has to start with that letter.
Sydney loved soccer so much yesterday! I feel like, well, kids play soccer all the time, but not my kid! And after her major freak out last week not wanting to play I was so, so proud of her. I tried to get some video but it didn't turn out so well. Here's a little clip where you can at least see her kicking the ball:) Mollie had a really good time playing with some other younger siblings during the class time. She mostly played with a little boy who had a lot of cars. She really likes matchbox cars!
0 comments:
Post a Comment