
Her teachers are so fun loving and sweet and she had a great first day yesterday. I love how they do carpool drop-off and pick-up and that she eats lunch there each day she's there. That was one thing I loved about St. Andrew's that I wasn't sure if they would do at RLP. It's up to the teacher. But hers have them do it each day. Super! I think it's going to be great for her that all the kids' birthdays in the class range from mid-Aug to Dec. of 05. So they're all very much on the same developmental level. Yesterday she walked right in and right back out with the carpool helpers without a second glance at all. It made me so happy to see her so happy:) I hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying all this after her first day!
Tomorrow she goes again, she wanted to go today--to her turtle class. She can't wait.
Yesterday I got to volunteer in Sydney's class for their writing time and then go to lunch with them. It was fun. Tomorrow my friend Daniele is going with me to Absolute Stone to do the final design on our kitchen project! We're getting granite counter tops and a ceramic tile backsplash. She needs to help me with my backsplash color coordination. I'm so excited. Hopefully tomorrow it will be all ordered and we will schedule the install date!
0 comments:
Post a Comment