Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mollie's recital

Mollie's Kinderdance class had another little recital yesterday. It was at 4pm which made it really difficult for anyone to come! But it was cute (of course) and Mollie did better than ever following directions. And it really stuck out to me this time that she was the tallest kid on stage! I can't wait to see how tall she is, and percentile for height, at her 4 year old check-up in December!
This is Mollie and her friend Sarah who is in her class, our babysteps playgroup, and now goes to her preschool: And if you don't have a Flip video camera--they're awesome! The software makes it really easy to email videos and you can create all kinds of cool stuff with it. I love it. I got a cute video yesterday of one of the songs:) But Phil wasn't there and it was hard to video and take pictures at the same time!

0 comments: