So, we went to the neighborhood pool tonight for dinner/play. Our friends Kim and Joshua joined us. Well, as I was just preparing to get the girls out of the pool Sydney starts playing with a little girl named Ava. I have seen this family at the pool before, mostly last year. She and Sydney instantly started playing and jumping off the side holding hands. Well, the first actual words spoken between them was Ava:
"this is my bathing suit I wore last year but it still fits me. Do you like it?
I looked at Kim and was said, "oh crap, a new best friend". HAHAHA
So I had to let them play longer of course.
Then I find out that Ava will be starting Kindergarten at our base school that is going back to traditional so we're only not going there b/c we wanted year round. Otherwise Sydney and Ava would be starting K together. So obviously this girl lives in our neighborhood and we need to make friends with her family!
11 years ago
2 comments:
We've met them there before too I think! Is the mom's name Melanie?
I'm not sure. The Dad was there with both kids. Probably the same people, I think they go a lot.
Post a Comment