Friday, June 19, 2009

not again!

Mollie fell asleep in the car this morning at 11:30. Unlike her. She kept holding her right ear. She would randomly touch both of them the last few days. I asked her if it hurt a few times. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Never a big deal.
So this afternoon I decided to call and get her an appt. to get them checked since we're going to the beach tomorrow for a week.
We were there May 20 with a double EI and then June 11 with bad right and just fluid in the left. Today she said the left looked worse than the right and the right was not gone. Super. We're still on the omnicef!
So now we have another Rx to get filled and take with us on vacation. And hopefully I'll remember to give it to her at the beach!
Grrr...
I'm waiting until tonight to fill it when I can get out to Target. Alone:)
(they have the best liquid Rx bottles I think)

Oh and we have to get them rechecked in 2-3 weeks and may have a trip to the ENT after that. Which I am not afraid of. She can just go to mine, HAHA!

0 comments: