One more day of work for me! Monday! I thought my last day was Wed., but they're letting me use the state furlough time when the kids are there since my position doesn't require me a sub. I get 2 hours. So I'm adding 30 min. to my time on Monday and that will be it! I'll go back into my retirement period. I probably will look for something else part time when Mollie goes to Kindergarten. Krystina, our babysitter, was here MWF this week. The girls are spending Monday with their friends Matthew and Lindsay which they'll love.
Today is Matthew's NC State 5th birthday party. They're super excited.
Tomorrow we have pictures with the WHOLE Jones family at Duke Gardens with Melissa Cackovic who did our other pics in January. I'm really looking forward to it. Even Stubbs the bassett will be there.
Oh and a note of thankfulness: Chase had to have a Cystic Fibrosis "sweat test" done this week at UNC. They're just trying to figure out if there is some reason why he doesn't gain much wait and has been sick. We think he's just small b/c Nancy is small and Travis was/is small. They might do blood work at a later date for some immune deficiency issues, but right now he's in the clear! Thank God! It was normal.
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment