Thursday, June 11, 2009

K orientation

I am so excited! I just got back from Kindergarten orientation at Sydney's school. I'm so happy for her. She's going to have a great time. And at this time there is only one Track 2 K teacher so I already know who her teacher will be! And I think I'll like her from the snipit I saw/heard from her. Tomorrow we go for a little preview thing where you just get to say hi to the teacher and look around the classroom while their current students are at specials. Then she'll go July 7th for her staggered entry day! Ah, the excitement!
I so want to go buy school supplies, haha! But they're not out at Target yet and she doesn't need to bring them until her first day with the entire class on July 13th so I need to just wait.

In other news, Mollie and I are still dealing with ear problems! I have to take prednisone and another antibiotic for this darn ear and Mollie was back in the dr. today with another bad infection in her right ear and fluid in her left. So neither of us can hear:) Talk to Sydney if you need something.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Maybe you need mommy/daughter tubes...