Thursday, April 16, 2009

So, I owe them

I guess we figured out today that I do owe money back to the school system. Apparently they started paying me Oct. 27th. Which is insane. I started Nov. 17th and they told me that they mistakenly paid me starting on the 7th so they would take the extra days out of my Dec. check. I assumed they did. Apparently they didn't. And then paid me extra days. My principal, thank goodness he was fired up enough to get involved, was so angry. B/c they kept harrassing him about my start date and when he gave it to them they screwed it up.
So I told them just to take it out of my June paycheck. I could work 13.5 hours and just add 30 min. to each day or some days, but who would that be helping? No one. I just can't believe they screw stuff like this up!
And I should really probably pay more attention to my pay stubbs and how much I'm supposed to be paid, hmm....;)

0 comments: