- I'm feeling better! So glad. Diet Coke still doesn't taste right though and burns my throat. That's sort of sad.
- Sydney woke up with a fever. No work for me again. See why I've realized work is inconvenient? half-kidding. I took her to the dr. in my panic of oh crap did I give her strep...and she doesn't have it. Just a cold probably, little virus. We'll see how she feels in the morning.
- My brother in law Cameron had something pretty exciting happen today. Very exciting for Courtney as well. He graduates from Pharmacy school at UNC in May. I don't really understand all the details, but he is doing a one year residency program thing and had to be selected to interview at certain schools and state his preferences for a "match". And the schools had to rank their preference of "matches". And he got his first choice, UNC for his match! He found out this morning. I think his other options would have been Moses-Cone in Greensboro and Wake Forest. So now no one has to move or commute or have a long distance relationship! And Cameron is one of the smartest people I know so it's no surprise that his first choice also picked him:)
- My cousin Laura's baby is due on Friday and she's way done so I'm really hoping she can pop her out soon. Go Laura! I selfishly just want to know her name, haha, kidding! I was a secret name keeper too!
- I should find out at the end of the week/early next week if Sydney got into year-round school or not. I'm pretty convinced she didn't b/c that would just be too perfect and I think there are a bajillion people trying to get in there for next school year...but I would sure love it b/c that would mean Mollie could go too!
- I'm happy that my friend Dawn's life is getting easier with the twins. Keep up the good work!
- I have another friend Tracy having twins in April and I'm super excited for her as well. Love some babies:)
- Mollie has a great time playing golf outside these days. We have 2 little golf sets and she likes to yell score! when she gets it into the pretend hole. Which is not difficult when the ball is on the edge of the hole, but whatever, she's 3.
11 years ago
1 comments:
You forgot to put "easier" in quotation marks. ;)
Post a Comment