We've been really enjoying our nice Spring weather! I know it will not be here to stay for now, but we at least have a glimmer and hope:)
I had a great birthday weekend! Thanks for all the wishes. I met my friend Holly at Concord Mills Mall in Concord (outside Charlotte) on Sat. morning. We shopped for 8 hours!! A record! We had breaks for lunch and pedicures. It was nice to take our time and not have any children with us. Definitely less bathroom breaks than with them! Oh and whining;)
We really found some great deals and I got some stuff for all of us while not going overboard...maybe.
Anyway, Phil had reserved us a room at the Embassy Suites with his Hilton points so we checked in, ate dinner at Carrabbas, then headed to bed. Had a nice breakfast Sunday morning and then checked out. I stopped in Salisbury to see my friend Brandon from college and her new baby girl who is tiiinnnnyy! So sweet though. And I don't think I'd seen her in like 2.5 years! I talk to her all the time. I actually hadn't seen Holly since early Fall I think, but didn't really realize that either. Too long, too long.
Sunday evening we had a yummy steak dinner with the family. What a great night to cook out. Mom and the girls made me a cake while I was gone. I love cake!
So now I'm 32. I guess I don't care. I just have no idea how I got to be this old! I still feel like I'm 24!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment