Spring is officially here!
I could use more like 60's weather, but I've found that mid-upper 50's with some sunshine isn't so bad! Mollie's bff Lindsay had her birthday party on Saturday and it was outside and just gorgeous. OH, a funny note from the princess themed party: a game where you had to "pin"/tape the lips on the frog prince. Well, of course Mollie was a little confused about where the Prince was. I mean at least 12 kids put lips on the guy and he didn't turn into a Prince. It was cute.
Sydney's all better, she stayed home with Daddy yesterday morning from preschool to just get a little extra rest, but played outside all afternoon and was just fine. She slept 12 hours last night though which never happens so I think it will take some time to get back to normal.
Today we're back to our usual Tuesday routine of Mollie's Kinderdance class and Sydney's gymnastics class!
And here is my plead to Laura's baby: Come out! Make your mommy happy! It's time!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Yes, she had BETTER come soon. ::sigh::
Post a Comment