Friday, February 20, 2009

new rooms!

The girls have been enjoying their new bedroom and playroom (formerly their bedroom). Last weekend they spent the night with my parents on Friday night. We went out to Tony's Oyster Bar for dinner then got to work! We got everything set up for the most part, and did a few finishing touches on Sat. morning. Mom and Dad brought them back around 11am and they were so excited! Mollie said it was awesome! I took a little video, I'll post that later. But here is a quick run down of some pics I took once they got settled and we hung some things on the wall:



This is the playroom closet, perfect for storage and dress up:






The baby corner, haha:


The bedroom: Sydney sleeps on the top, Mollie on the bottom. Mollie is pretty efficient at climbing though and we now let her do it without having her call us to watch her (because she was doing it anyway...)


The dresser... think we need some more bows?


The reading corner. We do bedtime stories here and it's so cute.



Mollie's bed
Sydney's bed











2 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it in person!

Donovan said...

Ok, it's been awhile since I slept in that yellow room...is that the new playroom? What's downstairs now? Do you have your office all to yourself now?? I need a refresher. But, I love what you did to both rooms. you can come to Denver anytime and HELP ME!!! (or, do you only do "children"??
I love you, Kelly...Great Aunt