This week is and has been insanely busy. Action packed. I feel like I should not sit down after the girls go to bed or I'll never get back up. But I have a lot to do around here. Thankfully Phil has been so accomodating (with no whining) and I can't tell you how much easier that makes it for me!!
Well, since Mollie got sick on Sunday she couldn't go to school on Monday. Sydney didn't have school b/c we had parent-teacher conferences. Soo...someone had to stay with Mollie while I went. I took her with me and she played with Matthew while Jennifer and I tag teamed child care for our conferences. We got home a little after 10 and then Phil went in to his office. We pretty much stayed home the rest of the day. Mollie was fine. I just needed to wait until she had been fever free and on antibiotics for 24 hours. So that night we ran to Target so I could order a cake for my cousin's baby shower this weekend and get a few things. Then we met Mom and Phil for dinner.
Tuesday I had to work to make up for Monday. I was going to take the girls to My Play Place, but Mollie would have had to miss dance. Not really a big deal. But Phil worked from home in the morning and took Mollie to dance at 11:30! I met them there as soon as I got done so he could go to work. And he never complained. Ahhh....thanks Honey:) We ran home, ate lunch, got Mollie out of her leotard and Sydney into her gymnastics clothes and went to gymnastics at 2! Came home, Mollie napped, I cleaned and organized some stuff.
Last night we had a dusting of snow. But Wake Co. called a 2 hr. delay last night. That made the preschool adjust their hours (at least they didn't cancel), but Mollie's hours were 10:45-12:45 and Sydney's were 11-1. Well, I was supposed to work! Phil had to leave town and couldn't wait to do drop off so I worked from like 11-12:30, haha. But I got all my kids in! Even though 4 of them were eating their lunch while I basically talked to them and read to them and tried to brainwash them over their corn dogs and burritos.
Mollie had a dr. appt. at 1:30 so I dropped her off at Matthew's house to play and rushed Mollie all the way over to Rex for her appt. We ended up at Jennifer's house until 5 then hit up Firehouse Subs for kids eat free. I can handle a $7 dinner for the 3 of us! We didn't get home until about 6:15pm after leaving at 10:30am.
Wanna hear about tomorrow?
Dentist appt. for both girls in the morning, K registration, lunch out with Babysteps friends while we all help watch each other's kids so we can do the Kindergarten registration, open house at Laurel Park Elem (the year round school I'm applying for) from 6-7:30 and picking my aunt up at the airport at 10:10pm. Phil will be out of town. Thank GOD for my babysitter Krystina who is starting to feel like my nanny:) I am not working Friday so at least she'll be able to make some money from me this week!
My aunt from CO will be here until Monday and Saturday we have a baby shower we are giving for my cousin Laura and what I'm calling a mini-family reunion. It will be a fun weekend!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment