Isn't today a holiday? Stores run out of wings, cheeseballs, and beer...
Sounds like a holiday to me!
Both girls are not feeling well. Sydney was at the dr. yesterday morning with an ear infection and fever and missed 2 good birthday parties that she was so excited about. That resulted in lots of crying and me almost being the enemy. I can see how things would have been much worse if she were like 5-7 years older.
Last night Mollie all the sudden started acting weird, whiny, not wanting to eat. She had a 102 temp. Still not sure what is her deal. She's otherwise acting fine.
We're having a few couples over to watch the Super Bowl downstairs. It's nice to do things like that here where we can just put the girls to bed when they need to go and take the monitors to the basement.
I hope my babies feel better soon, but I sure do love all the snuggles I'm getting!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment