Wednesday, January 14, 2009

things

Thought I'd throw a blog together, it's been a while:)

Mollie decided not to nap today. She did this once a few weeks ago. I hope this is not a pattern. She usually sleeps 2-3 hours a day! Guess she'll have to go to bed early tonight. This does however make me feel a little more flexible about Disney. I'm not srue at this point I want to come back to the hotel every day for her to nap. Might just have to play it by ear. We are taking our sit and stand stroller so maybe she'll fall asleep in that.

Sydney is having a playdate right now. Cute little girl from her class!

So we leave on Sat. for Disney! I'm so very excited. It will be the first time flying with the girls. And I'm not really much of a seasoned flier myself. I have only flown 3 times and all 3 times it was on USAir from Charlotte to 1)Grand Cayman 2) Cancun 3) Bahamas.
We actually have to layover in Atlanta. Our original flight was direct, but our flight plan has changed 8 times! For real!

We're brining the girls' Leapsters and our laptops. I think they'll do fine.
We found a transportation service that will pick us up at the airport and provide carseats for us, take us by the grocery store, then to our hotel. We're staying at the Doubletree Lake Buena Vista right next to Downtown Disney. The whole week is free with Phil's hotel points. It's nice to get a benefit from his travels! My friend Billy works at Disney and is going to get us in free!
And Phil's brother and his family are all coming with us also so the girls will have their cousins there! Hopefully our suites will be close together in the hotel.

We're doing a Mary Poppins/ Alice in Wonderland breakfast on Sunday, lunch at Cinderella's castle on Wed. and dinner at Chef Mickeys on Friday night. Then we come back Sat the 24th.
I just can't wait to see the girls' excitement.

So now I'm rambling. We'll be celebrating Sydney's birthday Friday evening with cake and pizza with the whole family. We're having a little Mickey and Minnie party:)


I guess considering that I have packed like 2 things I better get crackin'!

1 comments:

Leanne said...

Have a great trip!!!