Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas time

It's so busy that it can really be a pain in the rump. All the shopping, cooking, things to go to, etc.
Move the elf before bed.
Make sure there is something in the Advent calendar.
Make sure I have a dozen cookies for this.
Remember to make the lunches for the girls for preschool because it seems like I already did something with food, was that not it?
Remember to go to work. Cramps my style a little this time of year, what was I thinking (except that this little girl actually came up with her own rhyming word this morning for the first time in a month, phew!)

BUT IT'S ALL SO MUCH FUN AT THE SAME TIME!!
One of these days my Christmas cards will come in the mail and then I'll stay up extra late to get them out! Because I love Christmas cards!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh that dang "move the Elf before bed" thing gets me almost every time! Our elf has strangely returned from the north pole to the exact same place he was the day before on more than one occasion. Imagine that! ;) Thank goodness Ava is still a little naive - she thinks he's just a very silly elf!

Kim said...

I've only had the elf for 5 nights now and have already forgotten to move him once and almost forgot a second time but quickly moved him before Joshua looked for him.