Tuesday, March 11, 2008

princess

Just had to share this tidbit so I'll remember:
Yesterday we were sitting down for lunch and Mollie was climbing into her seat. She has been really into the "dress up" clothes lately and being a princess. In fact, Grandpa became the most fun princess partner this weekend, heehee. So Mollie's climbing into her chair and says, "hi mommy." I say, "hi Mollie." And I get "no, say hi princess." So I say "hi princess." And she says "hi mommy!"
Really, I have to call her princess already? Or whatever else she wants to be that day? She's just over 2!!

3 comments:

Forrest Blogs said...

When she says "hi mommy," you should respond by saying "no, say 'Hi your Majesty'" :)

Dawn said...

She's starting early, haha! Sounds exactly like some little 4 year old girl we've got at our house! Have fun with that pretend stuff....hahaha.

Dawn said...

Sounds exactly like a little 4 year old girl we've got at our house! Except Mollie's starting early, haha! Have fun with that pretend play stuff... :)