So, the girls apparently think that the reason we shop at BJ's now is to get new cribs for their babies. They like to take the extra cardboard boxes that we take the food home in and put blankets in them and fix them up for their baby dolls. They are so cute. Today as we're leaving BJ's Sydney gets all excited when I got a few boxes and said, now we have more beds for the babies!! All excited, haha. Then Mollie repeats what Sydney said, b/c well, that's what she does!
After that Mollie fell asleep in the car on the way to Target so Sydney and I went speed shopping for a few extras and some new white sandals for her that were on sale this week. Luckily she agreed to the shoes I picked out (after she tried them all on). When we got home Phil moved Mollie to her bed and she slept till about 3:45! About 3 hours!
Yesterday we had a birthday party at McDonalds which was pretty fun and then my friend Dawn's shower which went really well. It was fun. Seeing the 2 car seats made it really cool! Sydney is obsessed with the fact that she is having 2 babies. She just can't figure it out and now has all these questions about how she and Mollie were in my tummy together. I was like uh, no. To top that all off there was a Dateline tonight right after dinner about conjoined twins and she was very interested in that. We had to reiterate that Dawn's babies were not going to be stuck together like that. So she wanted to know why she and Mollie were not stuck together and all that, haha. I guess b/c she was so little when Mollie was born she doesn't really remember me being pregnant and all that stuff.
The most exciting part of my day today was picking up my check from the consignment sale I did and I made $173! I was very happy b/c it goes into my allowance fund. Phil asked what his cut was and I told him he could have $5 for helping me load it into the car. But I did all the work.
Anyway, I'm fighting off more "head" stuff and I can just feel my bad ear throbbing. I'm assuming it's getting infected again. And I can barely talk, haha. I'm just holding off for a real dr. tomorrow.
Today is Courtney's birthday so Happy Birthday Courtney, 29!!!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment