Saturday, March 29, 2008

busy days

Just regular old life going on here:) We generally stay pretty busy. The girls were on Spring Break this week, but it didn't phase us much. Except for the fact that I am used to having those hours to myself during the week that I haven't had! Thursday my friend Jennifer invited the whole class over to their house to play in their awesome back yard. The weather was beautiful so we played outside all morning. I had to drag Sydney out of there. She's been having a hard time with transitions lately. Friday she also had a hard time leaving our lunch with friends at Panera. Today we went to a teddy bear picnic at our friends Dawn and Ava's church which was super fun! Well, just Sydney and I, and once again, when it was time to leave Ava's house, meltdown from Sydney. Phil and Mollie had a special sneak to Chickfila while we were gone:)
Sydney woke up from her nap today really cranky and kind of hoarse so I think she's coming down with something. Tonight we ate at Rudinos with our friends James (aka Jamie to the girls) and Michele.

0 comments: