Last week we went strawberry picking at Buckwheat Farms, not too far up the road in Apex. They do strawberry and maybe blueberry picking. That's what it said on the sign, but I never saw any of those. Anyway, even though the girls don't really like strawberries they really enjoyed the picking part! And making smoothies, strawberry shortcake and dipping them in chocolate. None of which they still liked, but whatever. I've gained 3 lbs. Oh, and it's only $1.50 a lb. so I thought that was pretty good. I guess we were doing a lot of the work for them though, haha.
Wednesday was Mollie's end of the year MMO party. Her last day is Wed. (way too early if you ask me) I just love her teachers! Ms. Maria and Ms. Caroline are so awesome. She had them last year also and I will miss them as much as Mollie will! They just know her so well!
Side notes:
- The summer movie schedule is out for the Regal Cinema at Beaver Creek if you're close by: click here
- Also, if you've never signed up for the Social Butterflies newsletter, it's full of fun happenings in our area for families/kids. My friend Cary does it and it's gotten really big! She now has a website and through it you can subscribe to the newsletter.
- That friend Cary and another friend Linda who I had not seen in forever know each other from church (small world) and last Tuesday we went out to Tony's Oyster Bar for an impromptu ladies night out. One of Linda's other friends ended up coming late, and it was so much fun! So FYI they have 1/2 price appetizers M-F at the oyster bar until 7pm. And actually on Thursdays it's all night. A great, cheap dinner. I think I mentioned that Phil and I did this for Valentine's Day
- Lastly, tonight is my 10 year Meredith College reunion dinner! I'm excited, a little nervous, but mostly excited. I think it will be fun. And I can't believe it's been 10 years. I think it flew by. But then I think about all that has happened in the last 10 years and well, it's a lot. I have such great, great memories of college. It really was probably the best time of my life:) !!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment