Might just be Watauga Lake.
It's so nice. Even when it rains, it's pretty. It's so peaceful. We had a great time. Everyone slept well (which as been an issue in the past). Fun times. Our neighbors James and Michele joined us from Friday-Sunday evening. Phil's brother David and our neices Olivia and Emma got there around 3 on Sunday and stayed the night. We left around 4 on Monday to come back home. Stopped in Winston to eat dinner and got home around 8:30 last night.
My ear started feeling better, but hurt until about Sunday I think. It stunk. Royally. My ear drum ended up rupturing during the night b/c I woke up Friday to gunky stuff coming out my ear and it continued most of the day. If you've never had it happen it's like snot coming out your ear, haha. Sorry, GROSS!
We of course were so glad to see Phil's cousin Michael, Mary, and Grace as well. I need to get those pics up soon. Actually, I loaded them today, but haven't added them to the share site yet. Here is the direct link:
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2CcM3LJmxYsWw
We'll go back for 4 or so days around July 4th and then again Labor Day weekend!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment