Sunday, February 17, 2008

weekend wonders

We had quite a busy weekend. We spent all of Friday morning at Hopper's House, an indoor play place, then the girls had a babysitter that night and we went out. I'm really glad our babysitter has common sense b/c Sydney tries to be SO convincing about what she thinks she can do! Luckily I had told Krystina no candy, no bathing suits, no changing clothes period until PJ time, HAHA! B/c Sydney tried all of the above.
Saturday morning we ended up all going to the gym together, home for lunch, then down for early naps b/c we lucked out with tickets for the NCSU/Clemson basketball game. The guy who owns our Chevrolet place (that Phil does all the computer stuff for) called and asked if we wanted 4 tickets in the Lexus Champion Club or something like that. Plus a parking pass. Basically it involved getting anything free we could have wanted and the girls got to wear fancy green plastic bracelets which they were excited about. And they got to wear their Pack sweatshirts that we spent a fortune on during football season:) It was fun, they were very good, got to eat some Goodberry's ice cream, and actually paid a little attention to the game while they watched for the "Wolfie-dog" and his "wife" (Ms. Wuf).
Then Saturday evening right after the game (yes we're crazy) I took them to a birthday party for 2 brothers who are in their classes at preschool. It was at Hopper's House (again) from 6-8. That place is so fun, I love it. I wish we could afford to go there every day. It's $7.50 a kid though to play which means $15 for us. So definitely not more than once a month for us. Especially on my new allowance, haha:)
This morning my aunt Pam was in town so she came over while Phil went to play golf with JR and the guys. Nancy and Chase came over too and I got to snuggle with Chase some.

It was a busy weekend, but nice. Last night Phil and I just hung out and watched HGTV for a while, saw way too many infomercials and talked about home improvements. It was inspiring. But we won't be doing any of those things soon if our newest asset comes through. I'll have to update with that later when it's a deal. Maybe I'll at least get some new kitchen rugs! But probably not new hardwoods!
Oh, and my sister Courtney has had the flu. Hope you feel better!

0 comments: