I love that I can write things on here then look back and remember them. I try to be good at taking pictures for my scrapbook, but don't often the little things that they do or say.
Today Mollie came downstairs saying there was a monster upstairs. She's really into monsters. She's not really afraid of them, but pretends that she is. She pretends that her seahorse on a stick hobby-horse thing that Daniele and Cameron gave her for her birthday is a dragon monster. So anyway, Sydney hears her and goes running to the stairs saying "don't worry Mollie, I'll save you! Let's go get the monster Mollie! I'll get it! I'll save you!"
Mollie also learned how to do a roll by herself yesterday. She is always watching Sydney tumbling and she watches her gymnastics class. But she was having a hard time getting that little body over. Yesterday she finally figured out how to get her momentum into a roll all by herself and was very proud. She flipped all around the upstairs hall and her room. It was so cute.
This weekend I'm going on my beach trip with Holly. Holly and I haven't been anywhere together over night since high school! We usually have an outlet shopping trip twice a year, but we didn't go in the Fall b/c we were so busy with football, she was on call a lot as a nurse, and I didn't honestly need anything:) Phil's coming home from work around lunch time so I can go ahead and leave. I really can't wait! Holly's kids have been constantly sick for a while so she can't wait to get out of there. And well, I'm always ready for a little trip away! I'm going to try very hard to not spend too much money, will get to go see our new beach house again, and we're going to try to go see a movie and get a pedicure or something relaxing. Ahh...
I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is sleep. I really think sleep is one of my top 5 favorite things in my life. Even if I wake up at 7 or 8 at least it will be b/c I woke myself up not b/c I heard "moooommmmmyyyyyy, I'm awake! Let me out! Come get me! Where are you? I'm hungry!"
The girls are looking forward to all their "special sneaks" they have planned with Daddy and I'm so happy to say that they'll be fine and I don't have to worry about him taking care of them or knowing what to do. I know tonight they're going to dinner with Nancy and Travis and Chase. I think tomorrow has Chickfila and milkshakes on the agenda. Lots of nuggets and pizza this weekend!
11 years ago
2 comments:
I'm not invited to go to the beach this time? I still can't believe my mom and dad ever let me go back in high school.
Haha! I can't believe it either. I was thinking about that the other day. I guess they thought we were safe enough. Wanna go? What would it take you like 12 hours to get there?
Post a Comment