My computer just finally got restarted after a major overhaul and back up. I had like 6 gigs of pictures from 2005. Luckily I have my own "geek squad" living with me. It was getting really slow. Probably still need some more RAM. I mean, I almost had to go upstairs to use my PC instead of my laptop in the kitchen! Oh no!
The Tahoe got inspected, new seal of some sort and something else done today, can't remember. So the girls and I have been riding around in Phil's car today. They love it! It's weird to me to drive a little car, but it definitely gets better gas mileage. Even though it does use premium gas! That sucks! I also took it to the beach over the weekend. You have no idea how fast you're going in that thing. Good thing I used the cruise control. Also, it's very hard to park. I can park my Tahoe much easier than the Acura sedan, haha. The turning radius is just not as good. I need to be up high and SEE! Anyway, off on a tangent.
I got a hair cut and finally Phil is getting a hair cut. It's pretty bad when the girls start playing beauty shop on Daddy. I love Heather my hair lady! She had me in and out of there snappy today. It's super to have the girls in school at the same time so I can do things like that w/out having to inconvenience someone else. Ahhh.....it's great. I feel so lucky to be able to do that!
Random things to say: I love Jon and Kate plus 8 and General Hospital. I can't wait for some One Tree Hill and Cashmere Mafia this week. I can't wait also for the other shows like Grey's Anatomy to come back on after this darn strike!!
I'm selling some stuff in a consignment over at the airport mall/outlet center in March. It's very exciting and I can't wait to see how much $$ I make off of it, after all, it goes directly into MY account. It's a lot of work though! A lot of sorting and tagging, etc. Not to mention the drop off on Saturday. That's going to be interesting from the way the "rules" look.
Sydney has really gotten into using her letters lately. Therefore....so has Mollie! Sydney is really into talking about what letter starts words, and stretching out sounds, spelling short words, etc. I'm very proud. She's just so big all the sudden! When I pick Mollie up there is a 15 min. gap before I get Sydney in the building next door. So we either sit outside or in the car and she eats lunch that I hopefully remember to pack her. Today she wanted to know what letter all this stuff starts with. Basically repeating what Sydney said on the way to school. I think she thought she was cool even if she had no idea what she was asking. She does know: M (for Mollie), S (for Sydney), D (for Daddy), L (for Lindsay), T (for Travis), N (for Nancy), C (for Chase), G (for Gramma), A (for Ava), H (for Haley and hugs), K (for kisses), and Y (in Sydney's name I guess). And O (doesn't everyone know O?)
Wow! That got long. Norm's sitting here staring at me (the fish in case you haven't read that part), I've already talked to him enough today. So gotta go!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment