Wednesday, July 15, 2009

school

School is going well thank goodness! Sydney loves it. She tells me some about what she does each day and then more will come out as the evening goes on. It is hard to get used to it being like 4:15 by the time we get home. Well, hard for me to get used to, not her. And she's been tired, but not as much of a mess as I thought she would be. Yesterday we even ventured out to the pool after we got home, had dinner and she went to bed at regular time w/out much trouble. I do have to wake her up in the mornings. Currently her new best friends are Libby and Poppy. Sometimes she and Noelle hang out in carpool, haha. And she has seen some other kids she knows around the school. She's so big! It really seems like she's matured a ton and she even looks older. Already....ahh...so bittersweet;)
Oh, and she bought her lunch today for the first time! Starting Monday she wanted to buy milk in the cafeteria and then she wanted to buy lunch. She chickened out yesterday, but she did it today for cheese dippers with marinara. I don't know what that really consists of and how that constitutes a main dish, but whatever. She thinks it's cool. She's going to pack tomorrow then buy for hot dog day on Friday.
I love that she's so happy!
But Mollie's asked me every hour when we're going back to get her from kindergarten. She misses her:( But you know us, we stay busy!

1 comments:

Donovan said...

Sidney likes anything as long as it comes with "dip it"....I love it!