The blue ribbon funny that I will never forget:
The girls were in the bathtub. Phil and I were up there too and went in the guest room/my office to work on some things with my computer, junk, etc. They were playing with their soap bars. We heard them singing, they frequently sing in the tub. We walked back in and they're standing up, backs to us, little naked butts shining...scrubbing the walls with their soaps singing "It's a hard knock life for us, It's a hard knock life for us! Stead of treated we get tricked! It's a hard knock life!"
No camera near by, the funniest thing ever. We go see Annie next week and I can't wait! Mom, Nancy, Courtney (my sisters) and I are taking the girls. They have their pretty dresses ready for their night at the theater and I told them they can wear mascara, their favorite:)
Chase got tubes in his ears on Wednesday! He did great. He is so, so cute. I have some adorable pictures from the beach last weekend and this week that I need to post soon. And so now hopefully he'll start feeling better on a regular basis. You should see that dude with his camo sippy cup now and some pizza. He'll tear it up.
Yesterday Nancy stayed home with him again so they came over for a while. He loves Sydney. She really plays with him and he gets really excited when he sees her now. I had made some chili and corn muffins for dinner so we coerced Courtney to make the journey from Chapel Hill and Mom came over. If I had known I could get Courtney to come over during the week just for chili and grilled cheese I would have made it a long time ago. We broke out a holiday cheese ball and had a great time. Travis and Cameron were busy and Phil got home at the tail end of the party. It is fun having family close by. And this is exactly why mom wanted to move here!
I start my job finally today. I didn't find out until Wed. evening. I had already told my babysitter I didn't need her today because I hadn't heard anything. My principal said I could either start today or Monday, depending on child care, but it would be good to go today, get all the details worked out, then start seeing kids on Monday. I told him I would love to come today, but don't have my babysitter so just start paying me Monday and I'll bring Mollie with me for today. It's just a few hours. Then everyone can see one of my cute little reasons for only wanting to work 8 hours a week! I'm excited. Guess I better go shower if I want to look decent and be ready to take Sydney to school...at least Friday is jean day at school. Actually, I think you have to wear a Reedy Creek shirt to wear jeans. But I think I still have like 5 somewhere.
And Leanne G. it was so nice to see you at the gym and I'm glad you read my blog! HI!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Thanks for the "shout out!" It was great to see you, too. Good luck at school today - they're lucky to have you.
Post a Comment